About Polyurethane Waterproofing
It is a single-component, cold-applied membrane that is fully flexible, made of water-based polyurethane resin, without any acrylic additives.
Elastomeric waterproofing is cold-cooperative and cold-cured, which creates an uninterrupted hydrofobic membrane that is fully waterproof and water vapor accessible. The membrane allows traffic and maintains its mechanical properties in -40ºC and 90ºC.
The fabrication process uses Piudi technology, which allows long-chain polyurethane molecules to be included in a water solution for stable spread.
The membranes produced by this technology provide high-efficiency solvent-based products, but with a water base and less organic volatile compounds.
Types of Polyurethane Waterproofing
- Aliphatic Polyurethane Waterproofing:
The aliphatic acrylic polyurethane is a chemical compound used as a coating in industrial as well as building applications. The chemical makeup of aliphatic acrylic polyurethane creates it strong as well as flexible, along with it is additional to several goods to make a durable finish. Aliphatic acrylic polyurethane is most frequently used in sealants or coatings planned for outside use.
- Aromatic Polyurethane Waterproofing:
The aromatic polyurethane membrane waterproofing coating is free flow non-shrink coating precisely designed for use where high strength and also high fluidity is essential. It’s expressed as a usual aggregate method with a shrinkage compensating binder and is very highly flow able except forgoing power or performance abilities.
- Excellent cracking bridging properties
- Provides water vapour permeability, allowing the substrate to breath
- Does not soften under heat or become brittle in the cold
- Has excellent adhesion to most surfaces
- Easily repairable during the life of the system
- Does not require flames for installation
- Highly suitable to small and large surfaces
- Non-toxic and VOC compliant
- Resistant to root penetration
- Tintable to over 15,000 colour shades
- Aliphatic, UV stable.
- highly weather resistant, no need for other topcoats
- Water based
- Based on the latest PUD fast set technology
- 700 % elongation at break at 1mm thick
- Free from isocyanates, harmful solvents
- Highly resistant to water