Handitech Heavy Duty Protective Coating for steel
Handitech Heavy Duty Protective Coating for steel plays a vital role in the industrial world. It protects the surface of the industries from heavy duties like a heavy machine or other heavy products. Normally the floor can’t take the weight of heavy machinery for long. Consequently, it starts to go down and the durability of the floor becomes mild and day by day the strength of the surface is decreasing.
Handitech supplies the full range of protective metal coatings for heavy duty to suit every industrial, commercial and domestic need like:
- Zinc phosphate primers / high build zinc phosphate
- Inorganic zinc silicates
- Epoxy primers & Polyurethanes
- Chlorinated rubber (for the protective coating of swimming pool equipment)
- MIO (Micaceous Iron Oxide)
- Single pack and etch primers
- Alkyd enamels
- Organic zinc-rich primers
- High-density triple coat epoxy systems used in chemical plants etc.
- Heat resistant protective metal coatings (for use in exhaust refineries and commercial ovens etc.)
- Marine-grade protective metal coatings (a triple coat system used in coastal environments). One might be able to depend on tough, exterior marine coatings that help to protect any surface including wood, metals, and fiberglass of a boat or ramp.
Why you will use Handitech Protective Metal Coating?
- Effective corrosion/ rust control
- Reducing wear and tear
- Maximizing strength
- Extending the life of your steel structure or product.
At CCMP, Handitech specializes in the elimination of hazardous coating and the provision of total corrosion control solutions for heavy-duty industrial and commercial steel structures such as:
- Power stations
- Sewage treatment plants
- Water and other tanks
- Protective Metal Coating
- Pipes & Weirs
- Factory plant equipment and machinery
Road maintenance machinery.