About Floor Hardener
• DR. FIXIT
• MYK ARMENT
Generally, there are 3 kinds of Floor hardeners products available in the market, which is designed for specific requirements plus usage.
We’re selling Floor hardener ingredients plus application with power trowel service supplying all over the Bangladesh with finest quality products also very reasonable price.
Different Types of Floor Hardener
Dry Shake Floor Hardener – Applied by Dry Shake usage on green concrete. Dry shake floor hardeners offer impact plus abrasion resistance for high wear commercial plus industrial concrete floors. It’s appropriate for all industrial regions subjected to heavy traffic e.g. power stations, heavy industry, breweries, food and beverage, agricultural buildings, distillation plants, laboratories, warehouse floors and loading bays plus workshops.
Liquid Hardener / Dust Proofer – Applied by spray on and polishing method. This delivers an economical and effective form of floor guard. Very broadly used in commercial plus residential Carparks, ware house, production plant etc. Here concrete densifier plus chemical hardener compound is a water based, silicate liquid for harden plus dustproof concrete. This procedure creates concrete a substantially denser concrete surface with enhanced durability.
- Light Industrial plus commercial buildings
- Basement and cellars
- Mechanical workshops
- Storage rooms
- Corridors, halls
- Educational institutions
- Parking areas
- Loading platforms
- Uniform and intense colours – attractive floors. Pleasant working environment.
- Light and alkali-fast pigments – durable, nonfading colours.
- Good abrasion resistance – minimised maintenance of floor surface
- Dense surface – increased resistance to ingress of oil and grease. Easy to clean.
- Concrete Floor Hardener provide additional abrasion resistance for high wear industrial, commercial and industrial concrete floors.